I'm totally crazy with next issue: Done tiquets are still In my backlog !!!
First, I thought it was related to workflows and I changed them.
But, now with the same workflow I have some projects are working well and other are still wrong.
More important info I left before:
I don't want to show up Tiquets from previous Sprints
An issue is "done" when it is in the last column on the right hand side of a board.
If it's not in that column, then it will appear in the backlog, because it is not "done".
hI nic,
Thanks for your answers
I know what you said.
But, I don't expect in my backlog, closed issues (with status done) from previous closed sprints.
Why they are still showing up in my backlog if they are already closed?
Anna
Were these "closed" issues in the last column of the board when you ended the sprint? Is the "done" status in the last column on the board?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.