I have Site-Admin access. I recently made some changes to the overall Jira Settings. Is there a way to view what I changed as a list in case I need to revert back to the original setting?
HI @Jenny Deutschendorf
The Audit log tracks the key activities in Jira application.
Please visit the Audit log and check.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/auditing-in-jira-applications-818578846.html
I suggest you treat JIRA as a production system under change control. In that case the change should record the before and intended 'after' values.
Thank you, Yogesh! I was able to find the audit log in JIRA, however, it was a an issue change and JIRA audit doesn't track that. It's not a huge deal, but I was changing the priorities and simplifying them, and can't remember what priorities we had prior to the change. Thanks for your help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.