I'm an Atlassian Administrator in a medium to larger company! I was curious if the product road map for Jira has any signs of a "project closure" aspect to the system! Right now we've worked around this with an Archive permission scheme where only admins can see old projects, but It'd really be nice to have some form of closure processes on projects so the system doesn't get cluttered! Our company has a rather busy PMO and development team so we really like being able to solidify the view that our regular project teams see, and be able to minimize the searching aspect of the admins too! Ideally the closed project would still be accessible similar to the confluence "Archive" ability.
Lastly, Is there a way for Administrators of the cloud instances to be notified of when their instance will be affected by changes? I try to check the release blog, but not knowing when our specific instance will be affected by changes makes it extremely hard to communicate the changes that have occurred until they've already impacted us!
Thank you!!