1) I created Users in JIRA
2) I then - (as administrator) - logged into their accounts as User (from Administration/ Users - no password) and set up dashboards and filters for the user
3) I then exited ...
4) When my user tries to Log In they are being prompted for a Password - which they do not have ...
5) I then tried to set their password by logging in as the user and going to their profile ... but logging in as the user from Administration does not present ability to set a password.
Q1: Is there any way Can I change their password?
Q2: If I select "Reset Password" for my user can the user then set up a password without needing the "old" non-existent password?
Q3: If JIRA automagically sets up a password for the user ... what is it?? Where can I find it?
Thanks