Our group is using a wiki - so modern! - but our IT team doesn't seem to have anybody who really knows anything about how to use it. When we asked for training, they offered us someone who had been using it, and knew some stuff, but wasn't an expert.
Here's my question - what is the point of the "user tag"? I take meeting minutes, and used the user tags in the attendee list and the action items. I thought the wiki would somehow inform the person when I had saved the notes, but that doesn't seem to happen. I ended up emailing out the URL of the wiki page, which seems like the wrong approach.
What is supposed to happen? Isn't there some kind of automation? Or is it only to facilitate search?
Same question, I guess, for the "date tag" in the action items (preceded by two slashes).