We have finished a few Epics in the next-gen project and they are just hanging around on the roadmap.
I can filter them out based on the status. But are they ever removed from the roadmap view?
Thanks
Hi @Shane Duan,
Thanks for raising this question. Removing epics from the roadmap isn't supported today but we're actually exploring how to make this easy for you.
If you're interested in giving us some feedback on how you'd like to see this work, please send me an email to esa@atlassian.com and we'll find some time to chat!
Cheers,
Erika Sa
Atlassian Product Manager
interesting question. I haven't played with it to see. I wonder if, like the stories/tasks, they will disappear after 14d in the DONE status. Will be interesting to see.
FYI - They don't disappear after 14 days. This is consistent with what Erika provided as an answer.
How can I remove an epic from the roadmap that was entered in error?
Hey @Erika Sa Epic still won't disappearing even if they have been closed for a long time.Has there been any update on this topic?In Jira we can kind of manage with filter but it is a bit tedious. But now that the roadmap macro is available in confluence it is a problem becausethere is no filter there.Some other thread mention that they are supposed to disappear.I havent seen this working.https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Next-Gen-Completed-Epics/qaq-p/926545
It is not documented here anyway : https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Next-gen-articles/Working-with-epics-in-next-gen-Software-projects/ba-p/896953
@Erika Sa Wondering if there has been any movement on this issue. Thanks
The feature was delivered under the new roadmap "View settings".See more info here:(Adjust your view settings)https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/enable-the-roadmap/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.