Hey there,
migrating from Confluence Server Edition to Cloud - wondering how I can enable "Collaborative Editing" on Confluence Cloud .
thx, bye from Austria
Andreas
It is already enabled. There is no way to turn it off in cloud that I am aware of.
Weird - on local Server installation I was able to see who was editing the document besides me. I was also able to see where they were writing and what they were writing ... like shown in this Screenshot: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/files/858771779/858771780/11/1525752165781/CollabEditingServer-Editing_820px_Annotated.png
Am I missing something?
You should see that in Cloud as well. When you are in edit mode do you see your picture in the upper right corner of the screen like the below screenshot?
alright - tested again - seems like it's working now ... no idea what was the problem when I first tried it ...
Thank you for your help! ;-)
It really kind of sucks that it can't be disabled. It still conflicts heavily with things like checkboxes being recognized when checked, etc. At least, that's what was causing it in server and disabling that fixed everything. I can only guess that it's the same issue as it was never fixed in server per our experience.
We don't use it. Have no use for it. It would make sense that something that heavy have an on/off switch.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.