how do I see issues created only yesterday on dashboard
Hi @Abhishek Pandey and welcome to our Community!
Try something like that:
project = <project name> AND created > startOfDay(-1) AND created < endOfDay(-1)
Hi @Abhishek Pandey,
As Grigory has said, use this filter and then add a gadget in your Dashboard with this filter. You need to share the filter with everyone that will have access to this Dashboard or the gadget won't work
Good addition, thank you, @[deleted]
@Abhishek Pandey- you might also consider sharing with "logged in users" instead of "everyone" depending on your security and access control standards. "Everyone" allows anyone who can reach the Jira server to gain a tiny amount of visibility which some Security folks dislike. :-)~~Larry Brock
Here what worked for me:
I made dashboard gadget (rich filter) to show issues created today, yesterday, then -2 day thru -7 days ago.
Smart values on the rich filter for Issue Created:
Today: created >= startofday() and created <= endofday()
Yesterday: created >= startofday(-1) and created <= endofday(-1)
...
7 days ago: created >= startofday(-7) and created <= endofday(-7).
But the gadget only shows today, but I'm guessing tomorrow it will show today and yesterday and in a week will have all 7 days.
I believe this is correct as (-7) = 7 days in the past, while (7) would be <impossible> 7 days in the future.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.