We are very dependent on tracking our time on jira cards.
We are very eager to move to next-gen, but we need time tracking to do so. In other questions it is mentioned that this feature is on the roadmap, but I cannot find it.
Hi, guys FYI,
Atlassian rolled out Time Tracking for Next-gen projects.
Thank you.
Hi @Kasper Møller
Time tracking is not on the road map yet, you can view what is coming up here:
Next-Gen Road Map
You can also watch the enhancement request for time estimates here:
JRACLOUD-70694
-Scott
I have to say, that's a little disappointing.
Indeed
Please let me know if Time Estimate is available in Next Gen projects. I'm having a dog of a time trying to work out how to swap "story point estimate" to "hours".
Is this possible in Next Gen?
cheers
Hi Scott, I see time tracking is now on the roadmap. Any ETA on when it will be delivered? Thanks
Bump. I would also love to have this information
Bump. We really need this information to make Next-Gen of real value. Please would you give us your latest ETA. Thanks
Found this page, looks like it is on the road map but no work done yet
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17248?_ga=2.21255803.1174013950.1565926128-557750155.1562781230
bump! plz add!!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.