I'm greeted with the default dashboard and no mechanism that I can see to actually discover projects. I also have no visible mechanism of jumping to bitbucket or any of the other services that atlassian provides. I feel like I've been sandboxed in a project management hell.Please help!
Hi Brian,
On the sidebar, below the Dashboards, you will see the option "Projects" where you can see all the projects that your admin gave you access.If there is Bitbucket linked on the instance and you have access to it, you need to click on on bottom left and select Bitbucket.
Regards,Angélica
At the risk of beating a dead horse, I have no side bar.
That's odd, the sidebar should appear on the left side:
Have you tried to test using another browser or incognito?When did this issue start? Is there any other user that has the same permissions as you facing this issue?
Thanks for the troubleshooting there.Looks like chrome is super happy. Firefox Quantum 63.0.1 (64-bit) on Mac OS X (10.13.6) seems to be unhappy. Removing cookies/cache and restarting browser didn't seem to manage to make firefox any happier.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.