Our company has one cloud Confluence instance running and would like to add a second one with the same administrators.
@Elle Belle
Since it is a cloud instance you will have to open a ticket with Atlassian and discuss it with them.
Please click here to open a support ticket
Best
Thank you!
My pleasure
Hi @Elle Belle!
I'm on the Confluence Cloud marketing team, nice to meet you Purely for my learning of how our customers are using and evaluating Confluence, do you mind explaining the reasoning behind getting another instance, instead of choosing to add to your existing instance (i.e Is it due to number of users, use case, etc.)?
Thanks! (also happy to speak privately if you'd like!)
I have a Free Confluence Cloud Instance. I have unsubscribed from that instance because my company wanted to use a different site name and from what I've read, Free Tier sites cannot be re-named. So, I'd like to create a 2nd Confluence instance but I don't see any way to create a new instance, only navigate to the existing one (even though I unsubscribed it says it'll be available until July 28th). How can I get a 2nd instance up and running so I can migrate off of our self-hosted version? Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.