I understand that I can embed a specific Trello card in Confluence by placing the link inline on the page, and I can embed an entire Trello Board using the Trello macro, but. . . it is not interactive.
My questions are as follows:
- Is it possible to add in just a single list or set of lists?
- Is it possible to embed the lists in a way that preserves interactivity, like it can be done for the entire boards?
- Same thing for cards: it is currently possible to embed a preview of a card. But when clicked on, the user is taken to the Trello site. Is it possible to embed a single card in a way that preserves functionality, like can be done for the entire board?
If it cannot be done, that's all I'm looking for: an answer as to whether or not it is possible to do these things.
That's it! Thanks in advance!