
I have different boards for different teams and their workflows in a single project, and so as a solve for being able to look at those teams work according to those workflows I've created custom statuses for those workflows and boards. I've been struggling with getting tickets that are complete in terms of that team's workflow and marked accordingly to clear from the active board when we end and start a new sprint.
I would think that setting the ticket status in the final column as "Set resolution" (like in screen shot above) would allow for that process to happen, but it doesn't seem to be working as expected. Tickets with a custom status that is also set as "Set resolution" will even show that ticket number struck out, like I'd see with a ticket with a "Done" status.
Not sure what the solution would be, would like to be able to show the progress on the board automatically between sprints but not sure how to achieve with separate boards the way I have them set up.