I can create HowTo Articles via the Create button in the Space but not via the "Add how-to article" button. Is there a permissions thing I am missing?
Turns on to be a config bug in our instance. Support fixed it. Thanks
Hi @Ernest Koe,
When you click the "Create" button you should get a pop-up window with a list of templates. There is a link at the bottom to show more templates, which expands the window to include all the templates that are enabled for that space. You should see a "How-To Article" template in there.
If not you may need to check the project settings under "Content Tools" to see if the template is enabled.
-Scott
Hi Scott, I can create with the "create" button just fine. I just can't create with the "add" button. See screen shot
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3nfzma2f7j5c3ph/Screenshot%202018-11-12%2013.41.47.png?dl=0
Ahh...I misread your post! Sorry about that...
Does anything happen at all when you click the "Add How-to Article" button?
yeah, the pop-up window appears and you can type into the fields but the Create button doesn't do anything
When you use the create button you can create new pages in any space. There is a drop down to pick your space. Is it possible that you are allowed to create how-to articles in one space but not the space that has the button on the page?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.