Firstly, please forgive my lack of understanding or knowledge of JIRA. I have experience of Remedy and Service Now, and am new to JIRA Service Desk
I am looking to develop a set of reports that can better show the performance of the overall Service Desk along with the performance of the analyst within it.
Typically I'd like to be able to obtain the following for each analyst per day:
1. The umber of incidents resolved
2. The number of incidents updated
3. The effort (time) working on these incidents
4. The number of incidents re-opened
5. The number of incidents waiting for user input, ideally over say 2 days
6. Incidents by Age (oldest tickets)
7. The number of incidents assigned to but not updated by Analyst
In terms of the Service Desk overall performance :
1. Total incidents raised and closed per day
2. Performance against SLA, i.e. Incidents resolved in /out of SLA
3. I'd like to get trending information, incidents per service.
Ideally I'd like these to be reports that are automatically run.
I guess I'm really looking for how to gather this information, is it out of the box or is there specific reporting modules that are needed. I don't yet have admin access, so maybe that is also restricting me.
Any advice would be very welcome.