I've tried to select "Move" but "Sub-Task" isn't available for me to select.
I've already make sure the task I want to change has no sub-tasks itself.
Sub-tasks are still on the coming soon list.
the feature I'm talking about was there for the old interface. So it means the new interface is having less function right now?
Sorry - I thought you were referring to the Next-Gen projects.
I do not know how to change a task to a sub-tasks but you can switch back to the old view for now, head to Your project and settings > Personal settings and toggle to=he switch for New Jira Issue View.
Hopefully someone will be along shortly with your answer.
Hi @Henry Tang,
Seems sub-tasks were disabled in your Jira site. Are you able to create a sub-task individually?
Please ask your Jira administrator to enable sub-tasks if it was disabled.
Thanks,Ram.
We can create sub-task. Just cannot convert a task to a sub-task of another task.
I'm able to convert a task to a sub-task using the old interface, but cannot figure out how to do it in the new interface
Thanks Kat! I wasn't aware that we can switch back to the old interface. Now we have a workaround.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.