In the Backlog page of a project, there are very limited options to filter the different issues.
As a user I like to be able to better filter that list. E.g. to see only certain statuses, or any other filter that I will need.
Hi @Itay Keller,
Quick Filters let you further filter the collection of issues appearing on a Scrum or Kanban board. Use Quick Filters to switch between different issue types (e.g. show only bugs), or to show team-specific views of a common backlog.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/configuring-quick-filters-764478015.html
Hi @Ollie Guan , Thanks for your suggestion. It seems very much like what I was looking for.I got this question:Even though I added to the JQL and "order by assignee" the list in the backlog is not order in that way.
Hi @Itay Keller!
Concerning your "order by assignee" question, nothing is that simple as it looks like. Check this question, for example:
I was to see issues ordered by assignee
This field seems to be filtered by userid which is not always a real name.
I haven't tested it in my environment, though.
Hope this helps.
This worked for me:
project = <your project> AND issuetype in (task, "Task ", Story, Improvement, Improvements, Research, Bug, Incident) AND status not in (Done, CANCELLED, Closed) AND (Sprint in (futureSprints()) OR Sprint is EMPTY) ORDER BY rank
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.