I defined a custom workflow for a Scrum project:
ToDo-> In Progress->Ready for Test->Ready for PO Approval->Done
I then built the Workflow scheme to be followed for Issue types Story, Subtask, Epic
All other Issue types follow the default simplified workflow
I created a project and associated the new Workflow scheme with it
I then created a backlog of stories, some with subtasks
I then created and started a sprint.
When I try to move a story or subtask from the Todo state the In progress column on the scrum board only shows the In Progress state. It does show me the transition label I used in the custom workflow (I labelled it "Development Complete") so I know the custom workflow is being used.
I have reviewed many how to videos and am following the instructions.
Any help on what I am doing wrong and what I need to do would be much appreciated.
Thx