I am using the Structure Board so that the team can see prioritized work on a Kanban board. I have set up a few filters but no real automation. I found that every so often issues are duplicated on the board. I have to go through the board and delete the duplicate. I stopped any synchronization. I think this stopped it.
I'm relatively new to Structure myself, but could there be some overlap in your queries that initially populated the structure via automation?
Here's a couple other answers on the Community that might point you in the right direction - here and here.
Hi Thomas,
We will need to know more about your structure's setup, to provide an exact answer, but the fact that stopping synchronizers helped suggests that there may have been some redundancy in their settings. Or perhaps some of the issues are manually added at some point - note that you can check activity tab in an issue to see if someone added it to a structure manually, or if synchronizer(s) is(are) adding it more than once. If you wish, you can contact us at support@almworks.com and share your structure's configuration, so we can troubleshoot the duplicates appearance and maybe provide a few suggestions at optimizing your structure.
Regards,Egor Tasa
ALM Works
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.