How can I set up a filter for a JIRA board so that when a new ticket is created and added to the board a group of JIRA users is emailed about this immediately?
I have this JQL:
project = MyJIRA AND created = now()
Will this notify me via email the exact moment a ticket is added to the MyJIRA board?
I can only see 15 minutes as the most frequent timespan for email subscription alerts. There doesn't seem to be an 'Immediately' option, so I am not sure exactly how to do this.
How can I also make sure not to get emailed over and over (i.e. every 15 minutes) with the same list of new bugs?
Or is it possible to edit the ticket creation workflow, so that when a new ticket is created a specific user that I specify is immediately emailed? If so,how can I do that instead? I looked at the workflow settings of my board and I cannot find a way to send an email alert to members I specify when a certain workflow event occurs, in this case, ticket creation.
Any help would be appreciated.
Many thanks.
Ian