I am a Jira admin but I cannot delete or edit a Jira Dashboard that was created by an employee that now has an inactive/deleted account? How can you edit the owner or delete the dashboard? The only option I have is to copy the dashboard in its current state.
Thank you - Erick
Hi @Erick Grimmer,
Are you able to follow the steps listed by Josh Steckler?
Hope this helps
Unfortunately no, I do not have an option to edit. I believe this is because only the original owner can edit and that is an inactive/removed account.
You should be able to change ownership of the dashboard to yourself, then you'll be able to edit or delete.
The change owner option is not available from the dashboard page for this specific dashboard. Other dashboards I can change the owner but not this one. Is there another area in Jira where you can assign the owner of the dashboard outside of the dashboard page itself?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.