Hello folks,
One of the things I've been looking to do is expose the custom field type 'Text Field, Unlimited' in a much nicer way within Issue Types.
When you create a new issue, Description is a nicely exposed text field, easy to view and display content within. When you use the Custom Field type Text (unlimited) it presents itself at the top of the issue as a small single line collapsable item.
Essentially, this field type is useless to me as it doesn't expose the data in a way that I feel is beneficial. I can think of a number of applications for this, but right now I'd simply like to find out the right direction for adding a new Custom Field Type (have reviewed developers documentation on this so understand the principle, but I'm not a developer) that will display within an issue the same way Description does.
Could somebody help me out with this please?
Thanks,
Russ