We currently have 7 product lines that each has a different project manager. Within these product lines, there are specific user stories that we want to be displayed on a Centralized Board. What is the best way to do this?
I'd create a new board, with a filter that pulls out the issues you want to see on it.
The question becomes how you identify these issues - is it as simple as "they have a project manager in a field"? Or maybe you label them, or possibly an issue type with the assignee being the PM?
Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- I've tried this approach, but for some reason, the new board does not allow me to pull the issues. The issues would be identified by adding a label.
Here is our set up. Each Product team has their own Main board with different product Boards under them, for example
Product T1
Product1 Board
Product 2 Board
Product 3 Board
Product T2
Prod 1
Prod 2
Prod 3
I created a Master board and tried to pull the user stories from these boards, using quick filters, but had no success. Nothing was pulled. Am I missing something here?
Quick filters are not for selecting issues for the board, they are for drilling down into a board by letting you further filter the issues after the board filter gets them.
To get an issue on the board, it has to match the board filter - go to board -> config and the main page, that has the filter definition on it, and that's the filter that needs to say "label in (x, y, z)"
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-Where can I find this option? It's hiding and I can't seem to find it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.