Apologies in advance, but after reading through the lengthy list of "fatal error + import" I have not found a solution to my fatal error.
I have a simple .csv that is 4 columns and 115 rows. On import, I'm only mapping "summary" and "component" to set up tasks for a project.
When I run the validator, it works.
When I run the import it fails, but all I get for a log is:
2018-11-06 23:31:06,806 INFO - Importer started!
2018-11-06 23:31:06,813 INFO - Engine is running in Import mode
2018-11-06 23:31:06,946 INFO - All issues will be imported to project: QA Automation (QA)
2018-11-06 23:31:06,961 INFO - Creating issue: [externalId='autoid-4295244562409237419', summary='Check REST POST']
2018-11-06 23:31:06,971 INFO - Issue does not have issue type selected, the affected issues will be created with default issue type [Task]
2018-11-06 23:31:07,096 ERROR - Fatal error during import:
That's it.
My .csv header is
project,issue type,summary,component
The first row is
QA Automation,Task,Check REST POST,ES_Server
Unlike the other related posts on this topic, the log file appears incomplete, and I don't know why. I've tried logging out and back in. It didn't help.
I'm using Chrome 70.0.3538.77 (Official Build) (64-bit) and Atlassian Cloud.