When I try to edit a table, clicking in a cell doesn't show the cell/row/column toolbar. I can only click the down arrow in that cell to add rows or whatever.
@paulgcormier
Can you please take a screenshot of what you are seeing?
Best
The table i'm having trouble with, that doesn't' show the tool bar.
And a new doc i created with a table, that seems to show the tool bar.
I seem to remember that Atlassian was in the middle of changing their table support when I first created this table. However, if i create a new table in the troublesome document, i have the same problem, no toolbar.
@paulgcormierare you experiencing the same issue in different browsers?
Happens in chrome and edge.
@paulgcormierI am going to ask you a silly question: is the same behavior happening if you try someone else's computer? Can you please give it a try?
Also I see on the screenshot that you are trying to create a template. Are you having the same issue with a regular page?
Happening to me as well
BUT when I'm editing a page including a table that someone else created - I can see the table toolbar...
Any answer?
Same problem here. Table tools very limited. No add row or col function!
See screenshot:
SAme issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.