Hello everybody. Hope you can give me some orientation. I need to provide our PMO a global status of all of the projects. As JIRA is more an issue oriented tool, I am looking into marketplace for a plugin.
What I basicaly need is to get reports with projects level information, showing some aggregated information based on their issues, for instance:
- Project name
- Start date (minor of its childrens start date) (*)
- End date (mayor of its childrens end date) (*)
- Task progress (average of its childrens) (*)
- Status (rule depending on its childrens statuses)
(*) These fields are custom fields included by BigPicture plugin, which we are using to provide a gantt administration tool to manage the projects.
The closest approach I found so far is All-in-one Reports plugin, however as far as I evaluated it does not provide the described aggregation features I need. EasyBI seems to be able to solve it, but it requires a much more skilled dedication.
I will apretiate any plugin (or other kind of solution) you can suggest me. We are using JIRA cloud, so plugins possibility is reduced.
Thank you !!
Best regards,
Mariano,