I am getting this when i try to publish my page. However, i can still see the Macro in Edit Mode.
Error rendering macro 'roadmap' : org/apache/batik/w3c/dom/ElementTraversal
Hi Jeff,
This was a known bug in Confluence Cloud, but it appears to have been fixed by now:
Could you please confirm if you're still having the issue?
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon, I am experiencing this same issue on my roadmap. I can't find what the fix is from the Atlassian forums. Many comments said that theirs just started working again. I am seeing the error:
Error rendering macro 'roadmap' : org/apache/batik/dom/util/DOMUtilities
Is there a way to resolve this?
Hello Nick,
Welcome to Atlassian Community, and thank you for following-up on this.
When the bug was happening in Confluence Cloud at the time, there was no workaround or fix until the issued was resolved in the code.
If you're encountering this now on your Confluence Cloud site, I recommend that you file a ticket with Cloud Support.
Let me know if you have any trouble with that!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.