Is it possible for "semi-moderators", to change answers to comments, as I think to have observed it?
Thanks for the answer, Julien. So users with 1500+ reputation can change answers to comments and comments to answers. I hope, they do it correctly, because there is no way back.
Does the owner of the posting receive a notification, if a "moderator" changes the answer to a comment?
And what happens with the posting date: If an answer is converted to a comment, does the time it has been posted remain the same?
Yes, users with 1500+ reputation can change answers to comments and comments to answers.
I created https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CQ-1426 to track the request to send notifications when a content type is changed. Yes, the posting date will be changed when it is converted.
Hi @Joe Clark [Atlassian], thanks for your time and your comment. If possible, some improvements would be helpful:
Feel free to suggest any improvements directly against the product's bug tracker - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CQ
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.