Hi,
When I try to migrate from classic project to Next-Gen project, I got this error.
I followed this instruction and only selected Standard Issue Type.
Can somebody help me how to migrate it?
Thank you in advance.
Subtasks are now available in next-gen projects, and moving subtasks issues from classic to next-gen projects is also now possible.
Introducing subtasks for breaking down work in next-gen projects
Hello Ellyza,
As you can see in the documentation you mentioned, subtasks will be lost in this migration process, since new Gen projects do not allow the creation of sub-tasks issue types yet.
That being said, if you still want to migrate your issues to a next-gen project, I would suggest you change the issue type of your sub-tasks before performing the migration.
Then, you can use other kinds of links to keep those sub-tasks linked to their parent issue.
Why we don’t have subtask?
Because Next-gen projects don't support them yet.
Worth noting that they're on the roadmap.
This is a big blocker for us moving our projects too -- hope it ships soon!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.