I created a Scrum board for a project (e.g. "Going to the Moon" ) with a new filter automatically generated by JIRA system (e.g. "Filter for Going to the Moon"). My board creation steps are as follows:
- Click [Create Board]
- In the "Create a board" pop-up, choose "Board from an existing project", click [Next]
- In "Name this board" pop-up, input Board name, choose the same project for Project and Location , click [Create Board]
- Go to the Board, the Board is visible to me.
- The next day, without settings changed, the board is not accessible to me or anyone anymore, despite the filter used by the board is available to "Going to the Moon" project - All roles. I am the filter admin, project admin and JIRA admin. The board was not "private" yesterday, but now it sis "private" as shown in the picture despite there has been no change in filter settings.
Such issue did not occur in last month. Any idea what further steps I can take?
