Hello, we are pretty new to the Jira cloud and I want to see if anyone else has experienced an issue with the Fix Version Field not finding all of the releases.
We create a Release for the project. Create a work order and when go to edit the Fix Version Field the release is not populating. So, I type the fix version release number in the filed and select the new option. But the new version does not take us to the previous fix version with the same fix version #. It seems to be creating a second fix version but when we search it only populates the first (original) one.
So I guess my question is how do we get the "original'" fix version # to populate in the ticket so that we don't create new fix versions?
Regards, Melissa
Added 05-Nov-2018: Are you not able to have one fix version used across multiple projects?