I have generated a backup of Jira cloud that weighs approximately 100 GB and when I try to download it it is cut.
Please your support to be able to download the full backup.
Thanks in advance.
Hi Enrique,
Have you tried to use another browser and another network to download this backup?The limit of a Jira instance that has more than 500 users is 100GB, so there is no problem with that.
Atlassian Cloud storage policy
Data storage FAQ
Regards,Angélica
I tried it from the office and from home, with different browsers, and the download is always cut.
Please your help as I need to download the backup ASAP.
Would it be possible to generate the backup without attachments in order to test if the download works correctly?
Hi Angélica.
I did the test by downloading a backup without the attachments and the download was also cut. Out of a total of 39 MB, I could only download 28 MB.
Please your support, since I need to download the full backup ASAP.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.