Card colors seem to have stopped appearing on our main board. It is setup as such, and we added the component/s to the card layout.
They still appear fine on other boards. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Hi James,
Just for us to better understand and help you with this issue, can you please let us know what project type (template) are you using? Is it classic or next-gen?Was there any change in your instance?I've tested on a kanban board and it works correctly.Are you the only user facing this issue?
Regards,Angélica
Hi there,
All users in our instance are seeing this. The project is a regular project, I believe it's classic (it was created before "next-gen" was introduced).
One thing to note, I'm using two very similar workflows (one just has a validator on creation to ensure certain fields are filled) for stories vs everything else. They allow all statuses to transition into each other:
I created the same workflow here but I wasn't able to reproduce. I've found a bug and I would like you to check if perhaps is this issue that is happening on your project:- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17160Can you please validate if the filter has a custom field where some value was deleted?
Sorry, @Angélica Luz I just saw this. The filter does not have any custom fields, it is still not working. The blacked out fields are just employee usernames.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.