It seems there are several issues with using Confluence with Microsoft Edge. We currently use the cloud version of Confluence and JIRA and I'm constantly having to restart MS Edge because trying to do something in confluence just completely fails.
Some examples of this:
- a coworker send me a link to a confluence page through MS Teams, I click on the link to open it in MS Edge and it just spins and spins and spins.
- I click on the "edit icon" on one of our confluence pages and it goes blank, displays the Atlassian loading icon and just spins and spins and spins
- I attempt to delete a page in confluence, the page goes blank and it spins and spins and spins
- I'm editing a page (because I eventually can fool it enough to get to the edit screen), I press publish, and it spins and spins and spins
You may see a pattern here, but this is an everyday struggle. For some reason, closing Edge and reopening it will sometimes correct this behavior. I'm losing my mind though, please help.