I have created a page that at first was a stand alone page. Later we've decided it should become a component of another page. How do I make an existing non-component page become a component of another page ?
Thanks
Tomasz,
Like make it a child page of the original?
Victor
Yes, in my main page I have a section called Sub-Components. When I create a new page through this interface, it is attached as a child in terms of breadcrumbs, and also displayed there as a subcomponent.
However if I create a page independently, and the move it to be structured as a child of some parent, in the parent there is nothing in component section.
See attached screenshot:
Looks like you're using a template called Sub Components. If you create a page independently, instead of just clicking the Create button, click the ... next to it and select the Sub Component template. Then it should be added to your section correctly.
That sub-component thing is coming from an add-on. That add-on needs you to use "create sub-component" to create them, or it can't create them properly.
These are not child pages, they're being handled outside that structure by the add-on.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.