I met problem today, that at some moment the connection to Confluence Cloud server was lost and I can't establish it back. Internet works OK.
Hi, Andrey.
Can you please confirm if you are still experiencing the same issue on your issue as of now on Confluence Cloud? I just want to make sure if the problem was reported in the status page - https://status.atlassian.com/history?filter=4y1btwt092k8,ym9nd5nh9xdk and if it is resolved already on your end. Thanks.
I found that I have this problem only with one page that in my Drafts. Right now I checked and found that everything is OK. Thank you.
I did nothing to resolve the problem. I had a local copy of it, so I created new page. I tried to access it from different computers in different places but no success. Now time passed and it works again. So I suppose it was problem on your side.
Indeed, the issue was coming from our end. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Nevertheless, I am glad to know that the issue is resolved on your end. Feel free to reach out should your run into any other issues in the future. Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.