I would like to use the next-gen jira roadmap in Confluence instead of existing Roadmap macro.
Maybe as a snapshot, or dynamic. I dont know. Anyone?
This question was asked and answered here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Insert-next-gen-roadmap-view-into-Confluence/qaq-p/1054019The TLDR is: No, but there's an open feature request that you can vote on for it here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-66168
I also would like this feature.
Me too
Me as well
yes please!
Anything in confluence which can link the next-gen project roadmap directly to confluence so that it doesn't need to be updated every time there is a change to a roadmap. This is a real pain for product teams using Confluence and Jira next-gen as their go to tools for product planning and execution.
me too. anyone listening ... Atlassians?
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/enable-the-roadmap/
Here is the support page with instructions on how to export/embed the roadmap into confluence.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.