Hi,
I just wanted to know if the changes being made in terms of privacy will affect Jira server as well? Specifically the ones outlined here https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/
Cheers, Phil
I'm pretty sure the changes are only for the Cloud version.
Yeah, I can give some more insights. The link posted is specific to the Cloud platform provided by Atlassian. It does not pertain to the server line products. The corresponding server page: https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/ does not have the same changes because they are not expected to be implemented at this time.
Hey Andrew, so does this mean that user object will not be effected on server and will remain as is? Sorry if I am re-asking what you already answered just want to be 110%.
To the best of my knowledge today, there are not plans to change this in the server product. Should that change, I would expect the https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/ page to have more details about upcoming changes before they happen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.