Hi,
I would like to add a help text just below a custom field in Jira. I want a similar one just like the User Picker custom field. Could anyone suggest how to achieve this ?
Go the the custom field and add a field description. Field Description is displayed beneath the data entry field when entering new issues and editing existing issues, but not when browsing issues.
Great. Didn't noticed i have captured it for couple of fields already in the screen. Thanks for the quick response.
The text is visible only when creating a new issue. I want the text to appear all the time under the particular field as i require the value of that field to be entered when transitioning from one status to another by an assignee.
@Akshay Aggarwal are you on Jira Cloud, or on a form of on-premise Jira?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.