Hello
How to import a project from one jira to another by system import ore system restore?
By project, I presume you only want a project, not the entire instance. System import or restore REPLACES the whole system. There is a plugin that will do a project. I believe there is a short term license to those needing it temporarily. Look in the marketplace. I don't know if it is available for the cloud.
ok thank you very much but if i want entire instance which is the process after export backup?
Export the xml backup. then go to the target system and use the restore option. It restores everything, screens, custom fields, all schemes, and data. The attachments need to be moved separately
thank you but i understand that i want merge 2 jira instance. Do you know how i can do this
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.