When I try to Bulk Edit an Epic Link. I get this "unlabeled-id-42" or 43 or whatever problem. It shows me these items as Epics but won't use them in the Bulk Edit assignment.
The Epic appears in other locations but won't work in the Bulk Edit menu.
Hi!
What are other options in the dropdown list where unlabeled-ID-42 is shown now?
unlabeled-ID-43
unlabeled-ID-44
the IDs of the only other 2 Epics that exist currently.
Ok, I see, thank you.
I'll try to reproduce it in my environment, see what happens, and get back to you with the results.
Hi again!
I've finished my research and can confirm this behavior. I received just the same error message:
I don't actually know what's the reason for it. I have a clue that it has something to do with the fact that there seems to be no "Epic link" field in the issue detail view and you cannot change an Epic, you can just create the issue inside the Epic in Roadmap view:
It's almost like the Epics above are not your usual or real Epics, I don't know...
This is, at least, what I've managed to accomplish, I can only guess because I've just started to look into NG projects. I may be missing something as well so let's see what other members of the Community have to say regarding this issue.
I wish I were more helpful.
A little follow-up. All this behavior is strange because we are offered to choose from, as they call it, "matching epics", "suggestions"
There's definitely something wrong with it.
I removed "Accepted Answer" mark from this message. Seems like it's been put there by a mistake.
Thanks . I find the "Accept Answer" button very confusing. I can't tell the state of anything based on the green button. Thanks for fixing this.
Yes, this is the issue Atlassian currently has been working on
You can check the discussion here:
New "Accepted Answer" icon
Turns out there is a bug for this, it can be tracked here.It also shows a workaroundhttps://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17252
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.