Hi, Atlassian Community!
We've recently migrated from Jira Server 7.3 to Jira Cloud. It's been great seeing all of the improvements and UI changes.
One issue I'm running into is that a line break occurs whenever I add hypertext/hyperlinks to a story. Here's the steps to reproduce this:
- Begin editing the description of a story
- Make a bulleted list
- Make about 5 bullets with some text in them
- Copy and paste any URL anywhere inside of any bullet
- Notice that the hyperlink is on the same line as the bullet
- Click Save
What's happening to me is that the URL appears to be on it's own, unbulleted line. This can be especially annoying if a URL is pasted into the middle of a bullet as it causes a line break for the URL and an additional line break for the remainder of the bullet.
I've noticed that refreshing the page causes everything to look fine for a moment. After a second or so (seems to be after all of the components on the page have loaded), this reformatting happens.
This occurs in both Chrome and Firefox.
Anyone have a solutions for this? I'd like to think that I'm just doing something wrong since we've just upgraded to Jira Cloud and I'm in unfamiliar territory, but it seems like I'm doing everything correctly.
Thank you in advance!