I'm currently trying next-gen projects
we use zehypr for jira cloud
in the nextgen projects, "test" isn't recognized by Zephyr.
are they compatible?
when will they? (if not)
It might be best to reach out to Zepher support on this to see if they plan to support next-gen.
@francois vlerick Did you figure this out or get an answer?
Any update on this please?
@Neel Saxena, i wouldn't expect an update to this in the Community. I would reach out to Zephyr for their thoughts.
cool.. I was wondering if @francois vlerickfrancois figured it out already in another way?
Hello everyone,
Currently, next-gen projects do not support Zephyr Test issue type. We have a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-70685
Also, I'd suggest the same as Jack, to contact the Zephyr support, they will be more accurate to provide you with more information about the plan to implement this feature.
Regards,Angélica
I am so pissed about the time I have wasted trying to figure out why I could not set-up test cases. It should be made clear that it is not compatible. Either I am blind (which is very possible) and did not see it or like so many others, have wasted my time. I reached out to Zephyr Support. I wish I would have never started with the Next Gen projects. Now I am going to research a way to move my projects back to the traditional Jira.
-Frustrated user.
Hi Trevor, Did you find a way to move the project to the traditional Jira ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.