When I was trying to insert the agile wallboard gadget as a macro into confluence and it was showing error. But now suddenly all the jira report macros are missing from the external list. Any clue on what has happened? Have they removed this capability in latest release?
Hello Shashank,
Do you remember what kind of error you were seeing? When were you last able to add the Jira report macro to Confluence?
Regards,
Shannon
Hi @Shannon S
error something like - '.....gadget was not yet added to confluence instance'
Also could you please explain why is it not showing the jira report gadgets now?
shashank
Hi Shashank,
Can you recall when this last worked for you?
I believe it could be related to this bug:
However, I would want to have a look at your instance to check for sure, and I can't say why you aren't able to load any Jira gadgets at this time without having a look first-hand.
I've created a support ticket for you so we can have a look at your logs and instance and confirm exactly what the issue is.
Once resolved, please feel free to come back here and let us know.
Thank you!
Hi Shannon,
Thanks for the reply. Yes, it seems to be same problem as CONFCLOUD-57804 . Anyways today morning I checked and it seems to be loading in the macros browser and working. I will let you know if the issue reoccurs.
Shashank
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.