When considering implementing JIRA Software Cloud vs Server what are the pros and cons of each when considering performance,maintenance, resources, budget and all other things that would impact the instance?
Start with https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/pros-and-cons-of-cloud-vs-server-691011844.html
In my opinion, this is biased towards Cloud, as it does not emphasise that
I second these points on Cloud, especially point 3. I just inadvertently deleted all issues on a project board as I copied the board and thought the issues had also duplicated. It is not intuitive. I found this thread via a "hate jira cloud" Google search if that is an indication of my current thinking.
Are there any benefits to having a Cloud instance (e.g. maintenance overhead, automatic releases etc)?
Thanks for your feedback - I truly value it!
I used Jira Enterprise in my last work for more than 3 years and now I am on Jira cloud. Its a different experience all together. Different layout.
Its a pain to move around.
Even confluence cloud has a different look and not user friendly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.