Are there any online spell check extensions that will work with Confluence cloud pages in edit mode?? I have the Grammary extention running in Firefox browser but it is unable to work with Confluence.
Hi Paul,
Chrome browser has a native spellcheck and I can confirm it's working with my Confluence instance.
Can you let me know if you're using Chrome, and if not, which browser? It may have its own native spellcheck that you can use instead of installing an add-on.
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon, I'm using Firefox. I've checked Chrome and spell checkers works ok. Can you look at Firefox?
I can confirm that Firefox has the same feature, and it works in my instance.
You can set this in your Firefox preferences:
Can you confirm if it works for you?
yes the option is ticked.
You can install the Grammarly add-on to your browser, and it works relatively fine in the Confluence editor.
(This is the best spell checker I've ever used. It actually does much more than just fixing typos.)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.