Hi - how would I create a quick filter for my Kanban board that would enable me to see which tickets on the board were more than 3 months old? I'm trying to purge tickets that been there for a long time.
@Marcus Gill
JQL project = insert name here AND created > startOfMonth(-n)
where n is however many months you want to count back... 3 months = created > startOfMonth(-2)
then bulk change until you are happy!
Enjoy
Ryan
Hi @Ryan Fish, Thanks so much for the speedy response that's very kind of you. I got to my final goal with your help but with a bit of tweaking. Just thought I'd share it for everyone else. Specifically for quick filters, I went from my Kanban board to board settings in the top right hand corner. Selected quick filters from the left hand side. Then submitted the following JQL: created < startOfMonth(-2)For some reason I had to have the 'greater than' arrow facing this way round <Otherwise it was just displaying every single ticket, even ones that were created today. Thanks! M
Any idea how to create a filter based on time in column for the board?
I think this is the million dollar question - to date, I am not sure there is a way. i would love to know the same.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.