Hi Guy's, we are having some issues with email notifications being inconsistent. One of my team members stopped receiving notifications, we validated that the notifications settings were correct for him with the notification helper. Based on further reading in another community article I removed and re-added the notification permissions on ticket updates for testing, this made no difference.
Interestingly by changing the email address of the user without notifications, they started receiving notifications again (this was the same mailbox with a new alias).
Within day's, that same user is again experiencing limited notifications and is not receiving notifications based on the default notification profile further validated by using the notification helper.
As part of testing my own account I can see that I am getting a notification for a mention on one customer (same default notification settings) but not on another, this is with myself being a requested participant in both tickets I am using for testing.
Should we be scrapping the default notification scheme or building one based on that and switching over ? I am not sure of the best approach to get this working in a reliable manor.
Has anyone else had a similar experience and managed to resolve it ?
Thanks in advance,