Can I use zephyr with next-gen projects already, or is this still being integrated?
Hello Jörgen,
Thank you for getting in touch with Atlassian Community!Currently, next-gen projects do not support Zephyr Test issue type. We have a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-70685Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.You can also contact the Zephyr support, they will be more accurate to provide you with more information about the plan to implement this feature.
Regards,Angélica
Hello Angelica,
Could you please share the status on next-gen projects support Zephyr Test issue type.
Kind Regards,
Gopi Krishna
Hi @GOPI KRISHNA,The status remains the same, the feature is not available for next-gen projects yet.You can contact Zephyr support, they must have some information about the plans to implement this feature.Regards,Angélica
Do you have any update on next-gen projects supporting Zephyr Test issue type?
With Zephyr Tests unsupported, we have no choice but to move back to classic version of Jira project (as test planning, execution and reporting is one of the most important aspect of all our projects).
Thank you,
Amit Bhatt
Hi Amit,
I saw that a customer posted a response from Zephyr support saying that there is an issue on our side and that we are working on it, so I sent a message to the team responsible for that and once I have a response, I'll post here.
@Amit Bhatt
Our Product Manager Abhinaya commented on the feature request with some updates:
I am Abhinaya and I am a Product Manager at Atlassian working on next-gen Jira. I'm aware that currently, it is not possible to use Zephyr for next-gen projects since custom issue types cannot be created programmatically i.e. via an API. You'll be happy to know that we have prioritised this piece of work. I will update this ticket once we have started work on it. Thank you for your patience.
Please, make sure to watch the feature to receive notifications for future updates.
Hi Angelica,
Till we have a fix, is there an option to switch back to classic version without deleting the project and creating a new one i.e. we do not want to change the key.
Hi Angélica Luz,
I didn't get any response for my earlier question like below1. Is there any change to Zephyr support for Next Gen projects now as I see the last response in Oct 2019?2. For how many days, Zephyr PlugIn trial version lasts? I have downloaded trial version and want to know the trial version period. I am in the process of testing the migration of Next Gen project to Classic due to Zephry not supporting Next Gen.Thanks
Ravi
Looks like it is time to leave Zephyr behind.
Hi,
is there an update on the Zephyr for Next Gen projects? We've purchase Zephyr to implement test management on our Next Gen projects.
Can someone please advice on way forward?
Hello everyone,
It seems that Zephyr is already working on next-gen projects as stated in the comments on the feature request.
Hello Everyone, I am the Atlassian Ecosystem Manager at SmartBear.Thank you all for leaving feedback and voting for this issue since it helped guide our development. As Naveen stated, we now have full support for the Jira Next Gen Project.You can learn more by referencing our documentation hereDocumentationIf you have any feedback, please don't hesitate to submit it in our feedback formFeedback Form
Please, take your time to test and if you face any issue, please, add a comment on the feature request or contact Zephyr support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.