I'm running a Kanban board on next-gen project. How do I clean up my "done" column? There's no option to "Release" issues, they are just piling up in "done".
Hello,
If you did not enable sprints, then all issues in the most right column will be removed from the board after 14 days. You can find more info here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/get-started-with-next-gen-projects-945104903.html
@Alexey Matveev - perfect, thank you!
You are welcome! If you feel like my answer helped you, kindly accept my answer.
I've added "Undone" column and my tasks in both Done and Undone can't disappear after 14 days... Can anyone explain how to clean up those tasks done in the new generation kanban board?
I have the same issues as Jason above, there are tickets in done older than 14 days since they were moved there and they are not archived, any suggestions?
Have they been amended, commented or changed in any way in the last 14 days?
Same issues here. And they have not been updated in the last 14 days. In fact, most of them are months old.
Because of the number of done items that we cannot "empty"/remove, the page starts responding slowly. Almost becoming useless.
This is a very common issue many users are facing as you can see by reading the responses in several relating threads.
Perhaps this was added since this thread started? I am finding this feature
Yes, I think it was added. Perfect!
Only question remaining: I can only clear a fraction (6 out of 70) of the issues. How come?
I do not have this issue. We are able to clear all issues that are Done. Please share anything you learn regarding.
I'm having the same issue @Andreas Atteneder were you able to solve this somehow?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.